Our client, one of the world’s leading companies for Solar Home Systems with approximately 500 passionate employees, delivering a clean and affordable alternative to fossil fuels for low-income households, living without access to reliable energy is looking to fill the position of a Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) for their offices based in Arusha, Tanzania.
The successful candidate will drive and oversee all commercial activities for their country operations in Tanzania, including sales, marketing, business development and customer service.
In this position you will report directly to the Group CCO based in our headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
- Development and execution of a smart commercial strategy that enables controlled healthy growth.
- Strengthening and enabling sales and marketing approaches.
- Guiding day-to-day operations within the sales and marketing function.
- Driving innovative business development initiatives.
- Identify and build key relationships with new markets, new clients, and new business opportunities
- Ensuring a highly professional and sophisticated after-sales service through call center and CRM systems.
- Growing and leading the commercially focused departments, which will entail hiring and supervising.
- Business degrees in sales, marketing, business development, market-entry.
- At least 6 years of relevant management experience ideally in an international work environment.
- Must have 2-4 years of B2B and B2C sales experience.
- Possess sound knowledge of operational and strategic sales management in a fast growing company.
- Ability to fuse business strategy & sales targets with operational requirements & admin constraints.
- Experience within the Tanzanian business context is a strong plus.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 450,000 - 550,000/= (Approx. 4,500 - 5,500 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 30th September 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.