Job Title: Technical Sales Representatives
Reports directly to the Sales Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory / market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature, deliver goods to customer as need be and collect all the overdue accounts.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and conducts presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related Targets as needed
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Any other business as delegated by the management.
- Must possess minimum 2 years’ experience in the sales.
- Possession of a degree in Marketing or Technical degree
- Preference will be given to candidates from motor, consumables and engineering industry
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
How to Apply