Training and Consultancy Business Development / Recruitment Officer
Role Overview: The overriding responsibility of the position holder will be to pitch and position the company’s training, recruitment and consultancy service suite in the market , brand building and revenue generation for the company in line with it strategy and goals for business development.
Training and Consultancy Business development
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively packaging and presenting training and consultancy services solutions to clients.
- Lead Generation for training and consultancy services sales
- Managing training sales prospects and customers
- Develop strategic accounts for Training and other Consultancy accounts
- Develop a route to market plan to position the companies training and consultancy services.
- Co-ordinate client assignment to ensure quality assurance
- Preparing competitive proposals and bids, requests for proposals, expression of interests, presentations and other client response mechanisms
- Overseeing the effective and seamless implementation of training and consultancy assignments through effective supervision of associate consultants.
- Develop, maintain and update an accurate prospecting database for business development purposes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Helping clients to find suitable candidates to fill their vacancies.
- Involved with the marketing department to devise job adverts.
- Taking vacancy details from employers
- ‘Cold calling’ companies to generate new business
- Interviewing and testing job seekers, to create a pool of people ready to fill vacancies
- Matching candidates to suitable jobs
- Screening and shortlisting candidates before employers interview them
- Building good relationships with employers so that they keep using our agency
- Meeting targets for the number of vacancies taken or the number of people placed into jobs
- Negotiating our agency’s fees
- ‘Headhunting' – finding and approaching candidates for executive or specialist jobs -
- Enjoy working in a highly pressurised with demanding sales environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively.
- Focused on results and goals orientated.
- Professional, intuitive and analytical in approach to issues and projects.
- Able to run own desk without being micro managed.
- Promoting all available employees through candidate marketing calls.
- Confident and diplomatic when talking to people.
- Experience of social media sourcing.
- Quick and efficient.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Human Resources, Business Management or Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Experience of atleast 1 year selling solutions especially knowledge based solutions like training, consultancy, recruitment, surveys etc.
- Ability to do combine field, telephone, electronic and social media marketing approaches.
- Excellent relationship skills and ability to persuade at any level.
- Excellent interpersonal presentation and communication skills
- A Self driven person with a go-getter attitude and ambition.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven ability to drive sales and work in fast paced environments where target achievement is key.
- A strong appetite for knowledge and learning
- Ability to think strategically about issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Possession of high levels of integrity and honesty
- Good command of Ms Office Suite packages
If you meet the said requirements please send your application in confidence by email attaching your detailed latest CV to:
NB: Clearly state your current and expected salary in your application.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 19th August 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply