Job Title: Accountant
- Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy and conformance to reporting procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and tax returns to ensure compliance.
- Analyze business operations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice to management on the same.
- Report to management regarding the financial position of the company.
- Establish table of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted to actual costs.
- Ensure proper record keeping and Accounting systems using current computer technology.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs for the company.
- Maintenance of Accounts receivables and Accounts payables.
- Reconciliation of Bank statements.
- Oversee utilization of office petty cash.
- Perform any other day to day duties that may be assigned by the management.
Qualifications and experience
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the same position
- At least one experience in working with ERP software
- A minimum of CPA Section 4
e-mail cv to [email protected]