Job Title: Business Development Manager - Partnerships
Salary: 100K – 150K plus commissions
Our client conducts sustainable energy and retail business in developing countries distributing solar products ranging from solar lights, home systems, and energy cooking stoves.
They seek to hire a Business Development Manager to establish, manage and grow business partnership order to support the company’s ambitious growth plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the search for new business opportunities for the company
- Builds strong relations with channel partners, such as Financial Institutions, Government, NGOs, large scale businesses as well as local rural groups, savings groups and cooperatives
- Effectively manage and coordinate the company’s channel partners to secure leads for key orders
- Preparation of action plans in conjunction with the CEO
- Have a complete understanding of the client’s needs and transform those into interesting proposals, creating win-win situations
- Generates sales opportunities and build a constantly strong growing pipeline of sales opportunities
- Successfully negotiate and close on sales
- Regularly review growth plans with partners, to ensure that the company is providing the appropriate level of support
- Meet revenue targets
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or other relevant degree
- 3 years’ experience in Business Development, Key Account Sales Management or similar
- Self-starter, able to take initiative and operate independently
- Results oriented; constantly strive to achieve and surpass set targets
- Solid technical understanding
- Ability to work in both urban and rural are and travel within the region as required
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Business Development Manager -Partnerships) to [email protected] before Tuesday 4th October, 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.