Business Development Manager
Industry: Engineering (Fire Systems / Power Electronics)
Our client, a professional Engineering firm, dealing in designing, installation and commissioning of Power Electronics, Integrated Technology Systems, and Instrumentation & Control is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and various sales tools on effective development of business opportunities for the company
- Identify opportunities for new products and for enhancement and development of existing products
- Monitor and report on the activities of competitors and potential collaborators and identify business opportunities and threats
- Understand the market in which the company operates and how the company’s products and services are used within that market
- Ensure effective distribution and dissemination of marketing materials to E-Plus target market to meet brand awareness objectives.
- Contribute to strategic planning by providing timely Market intelligence to ensure informed decisions.
- Achieve forecasted sales by following (and, if necessary, adjusting) the written plan of action
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in any engineering or any other related field
- 10 years in Sales/Business Development
- Experience in Fire Systems/Power Electronics (Batteries, UPS systems).-Systems for Towers for Telecom Operators or Data Centers
- A high degree of business acumen.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] on or before close of business 10th October, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.