We seek a passionate, experienced clinical officer.
We require a candidate who is ready to employ a holistic approach to patient care, wants to participate in an innovative, transformative model of Integrative Care.
The successful candidate will participate in the development of this innovative, high-tech / high-touch patient-centered care model.
The ideal candidate for our Integrative Specialty Care practice is:
- Certified by the Clinical Officers Council of Kenya / Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board with a valid practicing license.
- Knowledgeable, aware and willing to learn in an area of integrative healthcare; including, but not limited to, evidence-based functional/ innate medicine - training will be provided in this area.
- Competent in IT and excellent communication skills.
- Very Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Skilled and experienced with Team-based Care.
- Self-directed; compassionate, creative, enthusiastic, adaptable, and flexible.
- Able to engage patients in owning their personal health and healing and supporting behavioral changes.
- Committed to on-going program development, and practice growth and expansion.
- Experienced in practicing medicine in either a primary or specialty setting preferred.
- able to work in Westlands, Nairobi without constraints of commuting.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Starting salary depends on experience/abilities.
Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude.
Working hours are very good full time being a maximum of 52 hours with no night shifts.
Only the most conscientious candidate will be selected - this is a very competitive position.
Position available immediately.
Our clinic is the first registered private Integrative Medical Clinic in Nairobi, Kenya.
The candidate will have the benefit of being trained by a Nationally renowned doctor trained in Integrated Medicine from Harvard University, who is the Director and Head Physician.
Interested candidates should send a CV, photograph, ID and letter of interest to [email protected]
Only those that are shortlisted will be called for interviews.