Finn Church Aid (FCA) is Finland’s biggest development co-operation Organization and the second biggest organization in Finland working in humanitarian aid.
Finn Church Aid is a member of the ACT Alliance (ACT), an alliance of faith-based development and humanitarian aid organizations forming one of the world’s largest aid organizations.
FCA is looking for a Regional Quality Adviser, Africa and the Middle East.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support Core Humanitarian Standard integration and verification process
- Provide technical support on development and maintaining of context specific complaints systems
- Liaise between the region and the HO when developing guiding documents & procedures related to quality, accountability and PME
- Contribute development of FCAs new complaint handling system
- Assist Head Office based in Helsinki. Finland at managing investigations of sensitive complaints
Competence and Personal Requirements:
- Masters degree or equivalent work experience
- In depth work experience in development cooperation in INGO sector
- Knowledge on the Core Humanitarian Standard (CHS) and complaints handling and related systems
- Experience of operational development and humanitarian work in fragile contexts is an asset
- Language skills: Finnish, English, French
Interested candidates should submit their motivation letter and CV to email@example.com by Friday 13th October, 2016.
This is a fixed term position to 30th June 2017.