Good Neighbors International is an international development and humanitarian NGO in General Consultative Status with the UN ECOSOC and since 1995, the Organization has been implementing and initiating community development projects in 6 communities in Kenya
We are seeking a highly competent and outstanding individual to fill the following position based in Nairobi;
Country Director - Kenya Good Neighbors
Work type: Fixed Term, Full-time
About the job: The county director has overall responsibility for KGN operations in Kenya and is responsible for consolidating and at the same time developing the programs, continuing the process of developing solid impact measurement mechanisms, strengthening accountability initiatives and ensuring that the financial management and organizational setup is adapted to the operational context.
- Direct managerial oversight and support
- Program development and strategy setup
- Finance management and administration
- Representation: for the program to authorities, donors, partners, and in various sector
- Fundraising and Advocacy: attract a fund of private sector and government (ODA)
- A Bachelor’s/ Masters’ degree in international relations, social science or related field or equivalent.
- 10 years of relevant work experience that combines technical and managerial leadership in development cooperation at the international level.
- Relevant professional experience in any international NGO is an asset.
- Hands on experience in managing staff in insecure locations and strong human resource management skills in general.
- Experience of managing budgets and multiple donor contracts.
- Experience of planning and managing ODA program is strongly required.
- Experience in donor contact, fundraising and networking.
- Fluency in spoken and written English required; Korean language skills preferred.
How to Apply
Send your application to [email protected] enclosing CVs with full details of education background, professional qualifications and attach copies of certificates, and a daytime telephone number and three (3) Referees.
All applications must be clearly stated the Job Title as the subject.
The deadline is 25th Sep. 2016 23:59 (Kenyan Standard Time)
Note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.