Job Summary: Imagine working for an exciting entrepreneurial company where employees are committed to meeting big challenges and making a real difference.
That's Horizon. A leading Business Process Outsourcing Contact Centre where people come to do great work.
Right now, we are looking for talented individuals to join our winning team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and do what really matters.
Reporting to the MIS Manager, call centre reporting analyst will provide reporting and database development support to the business
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and development of databases, spreadsheets, and reports as requested by the managers
- Analysis and reporting of data from electronic data sources
- Define problems, independently conduct research as necessary, formulates solutions, makes recommendations
- Undertakes fact-finding and analysis; assists in the preparation of reports, correspondence, visual presentations, and other materials.
- Oversees and facilitates flow of information between and among operations, departments and campaigns
- Ensures that deadlines are monitored appropriately and informational reports are received from relevant program managers in a timely manner.
- Prepare, develop and analyze daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and presentations on Key
- Performance Indicators and other key statistical data on the Service Center that will be presented to various management groups.
- Consult with management regarding trends and changes needed in the Service Center to promote success.
- Lead efforts designed to improve service levels within the organization by ensuring the most efficient use of current technologies and resources.
- Serve as a resource to Service Center Interns assisting with various data collecting tasks.
- Analyze raw data and develop written reports and summaries for various internal and external sources.
Job Related Competencies:
- A college diploma or Degree in information technology or computer engineering preferred
- Must have worked in a call center environment
- Knowledge of contact center fundamentals
- General knowledge of computerized data management and micro computing systems and experience with word processing, spreadsheet, database, statistical, and presentation software as well as other text, communications and relational database software
- High level proficiency using Excel (e.g. formulas, macros, pivot tables, conditional formatting and linking).
- Proven ability to work independently, cooperatively as a member of a team and to coordinate efforts and collaborate with a variety of individuals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated advanced technical competence with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess solid business logic and analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Excellent analytical abilities with the ability to evaluate information and identify trends and key issues.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to utilizes multiple systems and applications to complete assigned tasks (i.e. including Avaya CMS, Avaya Aura and IEX Workforce Management applications).
- Ability to create easy to understand dynamic charts, diagrams and graphs to support findings.
- Intermediate level proficiency using Microsoft Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality; signed confidentiality agreement required.
- Knowledge and experience in Visual Basis and SQL a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates should their applications to [email protected] clearly indicating the position on the subject line.
All applications should reach us by 5th October 2016