The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Most at Risk Populations (MARPs) and gender based violence and human rights programs.
Overview: ICRHK is seeking County Resident Enumerator supervisor for the Performance Monitoring and Accountability 2020 (PMA2020) project which is part of the family planning 2020 (FP2020) program, who will be responsible for providing technical support for supervising data collectors.
He/She will also be responsible for data collection.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with expertise and experience in data collection and supervision skills.
- Set and execute a plan for any need mapping and updating of census listings of enumeration areas and selecting households for surveys.
- Participate in listing/mapping exercise of the households in enumeration areas
- Identify/confirm occupied households and health facilities within enumeration area boundaries
- Prepare sampling plans and selection of health facilities and provide the same to the enumerators
- Participate in data collection
- Provide feedback to the community and health facilities
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in social studies/demography/management/computing or Equivalent
- Previous experience in working with the community or government officials
- Two years relevant work experience
- Ability to operate mobile (tablet/phone) technologies.
- Required to travel within the enumeration area extensively.
Competencies required for this Role
- Ability to build a cohesive work environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Must have supervisory skills
Residents of the counties are encouraged to apply.
Please note there is no relocation or settling in cost.
Application letter, filled questionnaire and an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts should be submitted electronically by 30th September 2016 addressed to e-mail: [email protected] with subject: “Application RE Supervisor – PMA2020”