Human Resource Manager
Background: Jacaranda Health is a maternity clinic located in Kahawa West.
We are changing the way maternal healthcare is provided by building and evaluating new ways to provide high-quality, patient-centered maternity care at low cost.
Jacaranda is committed to producing evidence to guide implementation of maternal and newborn health programs and is building its capacity as a center for implementation science research in maternal and newborn health care.
We are inviting you today to be part of that team as we grow and expand;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and improve existing HR processes, policies and documents
- Maintain the staff levels at all times by developing and implementing an aggressive recruitment strategy
- Manage the recruitment and onboarding process
- Drive the performance management process in the organization
- Maintain a competitive compensation and benefits structure by regularly reviewing the market standards and changing organizational needs
- Entrench a culture that is in line with the organization’s core values and working towards increasing employee engagement levels
- Strengthen and develop new employee recognition and reward programs
- Run the day to day operations of HR including, payroll, leave and absences, time and attendance monitoring, filing and other administrative roles.
- Provide administrative support to Jacaranda management, including transportation, travel and coordinating meetings and special events
- Ensure smooth operations of Jacaranda’s offices, including managing office supplies, serving as a point of contact for repairs and deliveries, and other office related duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, or related. Master’s preferred
- 5 years working experience with at least two in a management or supervisory role
- Experience in health care industry will give you an edge
- Exceptional skills and experience in HR strategy to create high performing teams
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Independent, self-starter capable of working well with a team, multi-tasking effectively and managing a variety of responsibilities typical in a start-up environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending their application to [email protected] by 2nd October 2016.
You must indicate the position on the subject of the email, and your current remuneration package.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.