Junior Internal Control and Compliance Associate
Under direction of Internal Control Manager, the Junior Associate is responsible for
- The timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the audit plan.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Document policies and procedures
- Communicate audit findings to your manager
- Help prepare audit report
- Well organized - You are always working within tight timescales and often with several different departments at a time.
- Numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and people skills. You will interview other employees, request for audit samples and communicate findings to your manager and departments you audi
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting or related field.
Experience in the following areas is preferable:
- Internal control reviews
- Internal control implementation
- Process documentation
- Audit report preparation
- Big 4 experience is a plus
CVs can be sent to [email protected]