Position: Personal Assistant to MD (PA)
Nature of Job: Full time
Summary: Our client a with a Caucasian MD seeks to recruit a PA who is mature, efficient, well organized with great communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file
- Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments-preparing appointment schedules
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests
- Schedule meetings on behalf of the MD
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
Key skills, knowledge and Abilities
- A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Ideally educated to degree level or Diploma level
- A minimum of five years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines
- Bright, confident personality
- Well presented
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
If you meet the above requirements apply with CV to [email protected]
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.