Our client is seeking to recruit qualified, self-driven, innovative, energetic and go getter professionals to be part of its great team.
Sales Manager – Developers Company
Number of Positions: 1
Job Role: The role of the holder will be to carry out continuous prospecting and business development to ensure uptake, revenue growth and increased market share for the company’s range of product offerings and carry out basic accounting and book keeping duties for the depot operations.
- Preparing and implementing the Sales and Marketing plan for the company;
- Developing and implementing new sales and marketing strategies to increase sales in the vast market;
- Initiating and overseeing special promotions to push the brand in the market;
- Negotiating for new contracts with developers and construction companies for the supply of materials;
- Seeking new opportunities in the booming construction sector and netting in new clients with good offers;
- Making sales presentations to prospective clients in the public, private and NGO sector;
- Initiating and following up on orders and keeping records on the product performance in the market;
- Liaising with Accounts department to invoice sales and collect payments from clients;
- Record customer feedback and complaints and resolve customer complaints;
- Seek new business opportunities for the company through strategic alliances;
- Conduct Market Intelligence to monitor competitor actions;
- Oversee and coordinate distribution Channel activities;
- Manage the relationships with distributors and channel members;
- Prepare and send sales reports to the head office;
- Perform any other duties as allocated by management from time to time;
- Must be a holder of at least a Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing and a KATC level I or CPA section I qualification;
- Sales and Marketing experience in building construction, hardware products business, real estate or any other merchandise sector of at least 1 year;
- Outgoing, pleasant and easy to get along with personality;
- Resilient person aged between the aged of 25 - 45 years;
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have Proficiency in basic computer software applications;
- Self-driven and able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Dynamic, Innovative and Creative person who is solution oriented;
- Up to date with developments and trends in the building and construction industry/sector.
If you meet the said requirements please send your application in confidence by email attaching your detailed latest CV to: (DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES)
NB: Clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email and indicate your current and expected salary.
Closing date for applications is Friday, 23rd September 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.