Job Title: Senior Accountant
Our client specializes in designing, building and operating amusement parks and family entertainment centers.
They seek to hire an all rounded senior accountant to manage their financial and accounting operations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, including variance reports.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow statements.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the company.
- Payroll management
- Assist in preparing assigned schedules for the annual and interim audits
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA K
- 3-4 years experience in a similar position, at a supervisory role
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks
- Good knowledge of payroll management
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Accountant) to [email protected] before Monday 19th September 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.