MWC is a Human Resource Consultancy firm that provides top notch human capital solutions.
We are sourcing for a seasoned Showroom Manager for our client.
Salary: 120K - 170K
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the showroom as a high impact location to feature the appropriate merchandising relevant to the customer base.
- Coordinate delivery logistics with customers and with the distribution team.
- Process orders, and credit applications to corporate; follow up for delivery information, payment information and approvals as necessary.
- Develop and demonstrate the features, benefits, and advantages using the website, brochures, catalogs, samples, and the showroom to emphasize and prospect for new customers
- Maintain current knowledge of product and pricing on all inventory, and a design sense of how to create merchandising solutions that meet a customer need and utilize current inventory
- In collaboration with the sales team, maintain sales force as a way to monitor activity, increase success rate, increase sales calls, and track customer interaction.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Three to Five years relevant work experience
- High quality organization skills focused on maintaining email databases, marketing and office supplies, and sales materials
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Work under time sensitive situations (time deadlines, delivery and pick-up schedules); able to multitask in fast paced environment
- Flexibility in schedule to handle customer and business needs as they arise
- Good analytical skills, the ability to create compelling solutions that meet customer needs, and the ability to sell the customer the benefits.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information and respond to questions from individuals in one on one setting
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to [email protected]
The subject of the email should clearly read Showroom Manager.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted