Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Department: Operations / Business Hall
Reports To: Business Hall Manager
Leading Pay TV service provider StarTimes Media seeks to appoint highly energized, suitably qualified and ambitious individuals to join their expanding dynamic and highly motivated Business Hall team as Customer Service Representatives.
Job Objective: Responsible for day to day running of StarTimes Media business halls / outlets, to keep track of stock levels, to conduct sales, keep accounts and manage cash flow, to meet targets and policies.
To generally be the friendly face of StarTimes Media at the customer face to face interaction level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide excellent customer service in sales and after-sales situations
- To respond to general customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner and to resolve issues to satisfaction of customer based on company policy
- To project a professional company image
- Accurately respond to questions and assist customers with product features, installation, setup, troubleshooting and hardware operations
- Assist customers with their billing and payments needs and accepting payments
- Sell multiple entertainment products and services as well as hardware systems and accessories
- Maintaining a professional appearance, behavior, and conduct
- Effectively work with peers in a team focused environment
- Perform other duties as required
Skills and Competencies:
(a) StarTimes personality: integrity and diligence
(b) Professional competence
- Time management
- Resulted -orientation of adjectives
- High implementation capability
- Good problem analysis and problem solving skills
(c) Work related capability:
- Good (verbal and written) communication skills and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Work effectively to support various levels of management.
- Good social fit within the region of operation
- Bachelors degree from accredited university in any major
- Fluency in English and Swahili
- Prior customer service experience preferred
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to [email protected]
Kindly include names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
All applications to be received latest by Monday 12th September 2016