Job Advert: Store Manager
Overall Job Purpose: The Store Manager will be responsible to oversee both in-bound and out-bound supply chain processes; procuring, receiving and dispatching of raw material and finished products, maintaining good warehouse and excellent stock management practices to ensure effective inventory control and availability of saleable stock.
Key Result Areas
Key Result Areas
- Co-ordination of stores activities both in-bound and out- bound.
- Management of stocks, replenishing of the stocks both Raw materials and finished products. Keep and maintain accurate inventory records.
- Oversee the procuring process of the raw materials and managing the Turn Around Time for Supplies.
- Liaising with the Purchase Officer on matters of stock replenishment and maintain the supply chain logistics at highest levels of efficiency.
- Supervising receipt and issuance of both raw materials and finished goods. Supervising stores personnel.
- Daily physical count of finished products and monthly stock taking of all raw materials and finished products
- Maintaining hygiene and good housekeeping practice in the stores.
- Ensuring reports for the store operations are readily in good time and forwarding to the management.
- Ensuring raw materials delivered are of collect quantity and right quality.
- Keeping track of material usage, by ensuring stock movement sheet is duly recorded and properly filled.
- Forwarding all stock sheets with action plan to the Directors on daily basis.
- Maintaining zero to tolerable variance and conducting on-time reconciliation of any variance in the store.
- Ensure safety in the warehouse by monitoring stacking and clear gangways and adhering to the SHE requirement in the warehouse.
- Monitor stocks’ shelf life to ensure that there are no expiries in the store and that an effective FIFO system is in place.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by your superiors
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Degree in Warehouse / Logistics management / Business Related Field or
- Diploma in Store management
- 4 years’ experience in a related field
- Computer proficiency
- Possess good supervisory skills
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the above criteria, please submit your application along with detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts to reach: [email protected] or [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted