The Accountant will play a vital role in helping maintain the financial standing of the company.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general ledger accountability, and financial reporting, as well as financial profitability analysis and other special projects as assigned.
Accountant Job Basic Duties
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger.
- Fixed asset processing and reporting.
- Review bank statements.
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Completing data backups.
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis
Key Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA 2 and above
- 2 years’ experience in Accounts in Hospitality industry or tour firm.
- Good knowledge and experience in Sage pastel system
- Possess good accounting experience and tax knowledge
- Excellent eye for detail, diligent knowledge of accounting regulations
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (ACCOUNTANT) to [email protected] stating the expected salary.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted