A versatile, intelligent and energetic Café Supervisor works with suppliers, customers and hosting staff, as well as with the kitchen staff and, most of all, works to keep customers happy enough to return and encourage others to visit the restaurant.
Status: Full time
Report to: Enterprise Director
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, health and safety.
- Responsible for day to day operations and performance.
- Set weekly budget and goals to meet financial objectives.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports on café sales & pay-outs.
- Organize marketing activities at Café and social media e.g. promotional events
- Check stock levels, advice on supplies orders and prepare petty cash.
- Respond to customer queries and complains.
- Handle reservations e.g. lunches, dinners, wedding events, birthday parties etc.
- Advice on menus and pricing.
- Work with the government on legal documents of operations.
- Recruit and train when needed with the help of the HR.
Education and Experience
- Hotel Management studies/ or related field.
- At least 1 year experience in Hotel/restaurant Management.
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications: Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point, Emails.
- Customer service principles.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Business Management, Food & Beverage courses will be an added advantage
- Sales tracking and recording experience.
- Planning and strategizing the café growth.
- Great verbal and written communication
- Goal driven and critical thinking
- Time Management.
- Active Listening skills
- Social perceptiveness
- Service orientation
Interested candidates should send their application letter and resumes to [email protected] before or by 27th October 2016.
Kindly include your expected salary.