Duma Works is recruiting a Counter Sales Representative for one of our client.
The company deals with automotive parts & accessories.
- Recording sales and order information
- Following up with Clients via email and calls
- Ensure customers are provided with accurate and timely information on sales transactions.
- Achieving sales targets set
- Input of sales and other related data in the sales software system
- Advice walk in customers and selling automotive spares and service parts
- Taking inbound calls from trade customers, ensuring they are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner
- Must be Computer literate
- Must have experience in the motor vehicle spares industry
- Motivational & Customer Service Skills
- Be able to work under pressure
How to Apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected]
As the subject line of your email, write “2476” and please make sure to include your Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2476, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.in the message body. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th October 2016
When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS or Email. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.