Our client is a leading Financial Institution in Kenya. They wish to recruit a highly competent individual to fill the position of Network Administrator.
The sought after individual should have excellent work ethics, be result oriented and a team player.
Job Ref: MN 7109
Job Profile: The incumbent will be reporting to the ICT Manager and will take charge of the following responsibilities:-
- Ensure protection, backups and security of the data by installation & update of antivirus software.
- Implement, configure and maintain the network infrastructure/devices including technology needs assessment and maintenance of network security.
- Ensure backups are running efficiently and proper set up for network security standards.
- Design and deploy network (Network integration).
- Monitor, diagnose and troubleshoot the computer network backbone which includes network switching systems and intelligent terminal equipment.
- Provide end-user support and prepare reports as may be required.
- Investigate and resolve computer hardware and software problems reported by users to determine whether problem is caused by hardware such as modem, printer, cables, telephone line or software problem such as virus attacks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, BSc Information Technology or related field.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP).
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Proven knowledge of ERP systems is an added advantage.
Email your application including your CV and application letter indicating your current or past salary and your expected remuneration to [email protected] so as to reach us by 4pm, 28th October 2016.