First Community Bank
Career Opportunity: Business Centre (Branch) Manager - Nairobi
We are a commercial bank with 18 branches spread throughout Kenya. Our mission is to deliver innovative and ethical financial solutions to our customers.
The position holder will be responsible for the implementation of the Banks Branch strategies. This is to increase revenues, efficiency and profitability while ensuring Customer satisfaction.
The interested applicants should demonstrate leadership and contribute to the implementation of the Banks business growth.
- Business Development & Customer Service
- Financing and branch portfolio management
- Profitability and Income
- Management and Reporting
- General Centre Administration
Qualifications and Desirable Qualities
- Hold a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related fields
- Professional banking qualification / CPA (K).
- A Master: degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Five (5) years relevant work experience at Branch Manager Level with a proven track record in both business development and banking operations.
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Willingness and ability to grow support and develop talent within the Branch.
Remuneration: A package commensurate co the posts shall be discussed and agreed with the successful candidate.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (BRANCH MANAGER) to [email protected] before Friday November 4th, 2016.