Position: Head of Sales
Reports to: The General Manager
- Spearheading the sales operations
- Handling team of Store Managers and motivate them to drive the business
- Undertake periodical training of the sales staff to increase net conversion out of total footfall
- Conceive & execute strategies to increase the market share
- Guide the management in Marketing & Merchandising.
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets
- Developing relationships with clients
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Representing the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Maximizing new business development opportunities
- Overseeing a sales team
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Desired Skills :
- Graduate/Post Graduate with hardcore sales experience of 8+ years in Kenya
- Preferably from Retail Industry & someone who has handled sales for more than 10+ stores
- Should possess excellent communication & man management skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
- A full driving licence
Interested persons who meet the requirements to submit their application & CV to [email protected] stating current and expected salary.
The subject line should read ‘Head of Sales-Retail/Leather
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted