Vacancy: Heavy Trucks Mechanic
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform preventive maintenance services, diagnose, inspect and repairs of vehicles and equipment.
- Give an estimate of materials cost on vehicles repairs and regulations.
- Perform all your duties within a reasonable time lines.
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications etc.
- Conducting safety checks on machines and vehicles.
- Have proper records for spare parts.
- Maintaining clean safe work area and performing duties in accordance with company rules and procedures.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by your superiors.
Skills and Specifications
- Ensuring yard safety at all times.
- A mechanic must be honest and reliable to his employers.
- A Mechanic must always be prepared to work hard for the team and create favourable impression of his employer organization to the clients.
- He must be of sound health as his job may require him to for long hours and night shifts
- He must undertake full responsibility for the security and safety of spare parts
- Proper communications skills
Education and Qualifications
- Experience as Heavy Truck Mechanics
- Good academic qualification in Automobiles or relevant engineering
- Valid Good Conduct Certificate
- Valid Driving license
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV to [email protected]ltd.com / [email protected]
Only qualified candidates will be contacted