Job Vacancy: Human Resource Assistant
Provide information and clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources activities, policies, processes and procedures.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees including issuance of uniforms and staff ID’s before deployment.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, termination, training, grievances, leave, performance evaluation etc.)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (new entries, bank account details, NSSF, NHIF, PAYE etc.)
- Compile and update employees records (hard and soft copy)
- Assist with recruitment and interviews.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Deal with employees’ requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations.
- Proper handle complaints and grievances procedures.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Preparation of final dues for staff who have exited the company.
- Maintaining equipment and supplies and ensuring that stationery and other essentials are in stock.
- Maintaining employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Any other duties as directed.
- Higher Diploma in HR from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years working experience in busy Hr environment.
- Experience in retail industry a plus.
- Excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Independent, self-starter capable of working well with a team, multi-tasking effectively and managing a variety of responsibilities.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending their application to [email protected] by 15th October 2016.
You must indicate your current remuneration package.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.