ICAP of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Kenyan Ministry of Health to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at County and Sub County health facilities.
This program is part of a US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Applications are invited for the following position which is available:
Job Title: Mentorship Coordinator
Overall Job Function: Reporting to the Technical Advisor- Training and Capacity Building, the Mentorship Coordinator is responsible for maintaining high standard of excellence in mentorship and support services to ensure the organization is well informed of the current relevant information to the program
- Planning, conducting and evaluating the mentor training sessions
- Provide on-going support and training to mentors
- Monitor the program, determine any unmet needs and modify the program to ensure effective mentorship support.
- Coordinating and facilitating the mentor program evaluation process
- Work in liaison with the Technical Advisor- Training and Capacity Building to facilitate mentor matching with protégés and confer with Program Director on the matching process & results
- Preparing and distributing publicity materials describing the mentorship program
- Periodic evaluation of the mentorship program by seeking suggestions from staff and supervisors and preparing recommendations for improvements
- Any other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Bachelor of Science / Diploma in Clinical medicine
- Masters in Public Health an added advantage
- At least three years’ experience in mentorship
How to Apply
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and referees (either current or former supervisor) should be sent to:
The Director - Human Resources,
on or before October 14, 2016.
Do not send certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer