Position: IT Officer
Nature of Job: Full time
Salary: Kes 30,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing IT Support and network set-up and maintenance.
- Liaising with the service providers to ensure that all operations have minimal interruptions.
- Ensure that the head office and the branches are connected and have minimum down time
- Ensure the users get timely solutions
- In charge of SQL 2000 installations and configuration to enable related database applications for administration and data management
- Execute all computer and computer related repairs, maintenance and scheduling service for the same.
- Ensure smooth running of all IT users based on Win XP, 2000, windows 7 & Vista, Macintosh and Linux.
- Maintain all IT and IT related equipment and inventories and keep track of all IT equipment at any given moment
- BSc in Computer Science, IT
- Knowledge of Information Technology and Database Management practices
- Ability to trouble-shoot and enhance strategic IT plans for clients and users
- Good supervisory skills and a high sense of responsibility
- Good interpersonal, communication and client-service skills
- Proficient in computer applications, namely MS Office Suite, Internet and MCITP
Send CV to [email protected]
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted