Kenversity Sacco Society
Job Advert: Clerk of Works
- A demonstrable high degree of integrity
- Have a Higher National Diploma / Ordinary Diploma or equivalent in Engineering or Building construction
- Have at least 3 years of experience in supervision of building construction and at least 2 of these on office block or a related project.
- Have demonstrable up to date knowledge in construction technology in civil & structural works and be able to interpret specifications and conditions of contract. Basic knowledge of the Mechanical & Electrical building works will also be required.
- Be able to interpret and critique architectural and engineering construction drawings.
- Be able to interpret and critique project schedules/programs.
- Be sufficiently aware of and able to enforce construction site safety requirements imposed by the contract, safety regulations and NEMA.
- Be proficient in the use of email and MS Office Computer packages such MS Word, Excel. etc
- Should be able to work independently arid have demonstrable skills in oral communication, report writing and co-ordination of project teams.
- Having done a Bachelors Degree in Construction/Civil Engineering will be an added advantage.
- Ability to use Computer Aided Drafting Software would be an added advantage
The successful candidate will be of demonstrable high integrity with excellent references.
The candidate will be an employee of the developer, represent the developer’s interests and oversee construction works on behalf of the developer.
He/she will work closely with the contractor’s construction team to ensure that the building plans are implemented Lo the letter, effectively and efficiently.
Note: This position is on a 1 year renewable contract basis.
Applicants for the above positions should attach their latest detailed CVs, names and contacts of three professional referee & Academic and professional registration certificates will be required if you are shortlisted for interview.
Kenversity Sacco Society Ltd
P.O. Box 10263 - 00100
The applications should reach us on or before 21st October, 2016.