Manyur Technologies limited is a leader in the renewable energy sector dealing with LED lighting, solar water heaters and solar panels.
We are looking to hire a Sales Executive.
Reporting to the C.E.O, the Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Interact with sales team and provide leadership in support of their sales targets
- Organize the sales administration
- Develop sales plan, policies and strategy
- Ensure sales team meet / exceed annual goals
- Identifying new sales channels / opportunities.
- Analyze the sales figures and work with marketing to coordinating and promoting new product launches with customers.
- Provide the necessary product technical information and training to channel partners and end users.
- Conduct sales follow-up and order closing with clients.
- Evaluate and analyze cost and sales.
- Provide general forecasts and sales reports
- Maintain agent and client relationships
- Develop clients' portfolio and turnover
- Formulation and execution of sales plans for each market/territory and finding new sales channels, agents and accounts in under-represented markets.
- Offering after sales support and services.
- Perform any other miscellaneous duties as required to ensure the goals and objectives of the function/department are met.
- Prepare Sales Management Reports
- Provide Marketing intelligence
- At least 1 year experience in technical sales
- A bachelors degree in marketing, business, information technology or engineering.
- Past experience in solar and LED products will be considered as a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in sales
- Excellent planning, organizing, and project management skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong customer, quality and results orientation
- Competently provide technical product demonstrations and training on our solutions.
- Will be instrumental in communicating product direction, sales collateral, and presentations to the marketplace.
A competitive package will be provided for the successful candidate.
Interested applicants should apply directly to: [email protected]
Deadline for application is 7th November 2015.