Vacancy: Marine Engineering Estimator
- Carry out visual inspection to determine the extent of repairs and raise quotations based on equipment, materials and human resources.
- Analyze tender specifications and drawings.
- Compiling bills of quantities and costs thereof for repairs on new constructions.
- Maintain quotation files and tender documents.
- Co-ordinate repairs technical data between company heads of department and the customer.
- Ascertaining that all logistics, materials and right manpower deployment are in place to execute work to customer satisfaction.
- Report work progress and advising management of any new developments pertaining to customer requirements.
- Liaison with clients, Technical Coordinators, Heads of Departments, and Management.
- Ensure smooth information flow between the heads of departments and customer.
Applications should be sent to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.