Mount Kenya Academy Senior School is a not-for-profit day and boarding co-educational school which offers both the Kenyan National Curriculum and IGCSE.
We invite applications from well-qualified applicants for the following positions:
The following subjects and Subject combination: Music, Physical Education and French / English
The candidates should have Bachelor of Education Degree or equivalent with a PGDE from a recognized University, registered with TSC and must have at least 3 years of experience in teaching
Deputy Head (Academics)
He or she:
- must possess a B.Ed degree or equivalent with a PGDE
- at least 5 years teaching experience in KCSE and/or IGCSE School (KS3 and KS4), 3 of which must be in leadership position
- Those that have held similar position will have an added advantage
- have a good understanding of the British National Curriculum and the workings of the CIE body
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and produced excellent academic grades
- Team player and committed to excellence
- Must be registered with TSC
Interested candidates should apply by e-mail together with a detailed C.V., a telephone number and names of three referees by October 21, 2016.