Our client Direct Pay Online provides online reservations payment solutions to Africa’s hospitality industry with global operations.
They are looking for an Operations Officer to help them in providing and ensuring premium service is delivered to all merchants and end customers through all modules of the Direct Pay service.
Job Ref: PD/OO/23
The incumbent will be based in their Nairobi office.
Job Responsibilities (How)
- Monitoring the core system to ensure all payments are processed successfully.
- Address and escalate system errors.
- Plan and execute Quality Assurance(QA) processes
- Deploy new system modules and features
Main Tasks (What)
- Be the link between operations department and other departments in terms of technology.
- Execute and allocate all internal requests.
- Learn and operate the core systems.
- Be responsible to review and update all training guides and the knowledge base.
- Prepare, maintain and execute quality assurance tests on new modules and system changes.
- Prepare and execute internal trainings on new modules and system changes.
- Technical support
- Application Program Interface (API).
- PC and internal user-setup.
- System projects.
- Must have thorough drive, determination and be extremely well presented
- Excellent use of the English language is essential both written and verbal
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A business related degree preferably in Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years of working experience preferably in an ecommerce envirnoment
- Banking or Travel industry background will be an added advantage
- Tech savvy with understanding of online payment solutions
Remuneration: An attractive salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply, send your CV in word format with a recent photograph of yourself embedded in the top right hand corner.
Attach an application letter demonstrating how your skills, experience and qualifications are transferrable to the role.
All documentation is to be emailed to [email protected], quoting the Job Reference in the subject header of your mail.
ONLY short listed candidates will be contacted