Kazini Africa Trust is recruiting Project Manager for one of our clients.
Due to continuous growth and demands, our client seeks to recruit self-driven, target oriented, energetic, ambitious, self-motivated individuals.
- Prepare budgets and identify resources for each project.
- Participate in the pitch development.
- Plan out each project on a Gantt chart and shred out to the rest of the Project’s Team.
- Require Team debriefing on project progress and possible changes.
- Role assignment to the different team members.
- Track and report on the project’s progress.
- Be part of the team recruiting and training the project team.
- Oversee the performance of the field project’s team.
- Preparation and submission of periodical reports as per client requirements.
- Be liaison on ground executions with the client
- Share field insights with the clients
- Design new programs around education institutions that can be executed for the different clients
The ideal candidates should possess:
- Degree or Diploma in Business Management or Business related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in Project Management (Mandatory requirement).
- Professional Business Training.
- Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical, negotiation and planning skills
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Understanding and use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs
- Strategic mind set, capable of completing tasks and actions needed for company growth.
- Must be proactive, with the tenacity to overcome challenges.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully multi-task.
- A good planner and can work with minimum supervision.
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, kindly send in your C.V. and application letter to [email protected] and indicate “PROJECT MANAGER” in the subject line by 14th October 2016.