Business Development Executives
Key roles and responsibilities
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- To ensure adherence to the quality management system established by the company
- To ensure regular client communication- handling questions and keeping them updated with their orders or enquiries and communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- To liaise closely with the quality co-coordinators, stores manager, stores clerk and computer operators to ensure total quality management and pleasant client satisfaction.
- To oversee and prepare the relevant documents for dispatch of goods to the various clients.
- Make periodical sales reports to the sales & marketing manager (department head)/branch manager
- Undertake any other tasks as directed from time to time
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree in business studies /any related field of study
- At least 5 years sales/business development experience in a similar industry
- Proven track record of achieving set sales targets
- Mature and well groomed
- Highly assertive person, very well spoken and articulate
- Must understand how to communicate with customers
- Must be have good communication skills (both written and spoken)
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected],