We are recruiting on behalf of our client, highly qualified Credit Officer.
Salary: KShs 40,000 - 50,000
Job Summary: To ensure credit appraisals and documentations, monitor payments of credit clients and also ensure loan / payments recovery in order to minimize non-performing loans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Authenticate documentation presented for all credit applications and ensure they meet the requirement.
- Ensure compliance with company Credit Policy, Procedures and service level agreements.
- Appraisal of Credit applications and make recommendations.
- Actively participate in Credit Committee to verify approval or rejection of applications. Manage portfolio to ensure good performance; clients pay on time.
- Ensure all applicants are advised on fate of applications within reasonable time.
- Proactively manage risk /exposure for assigned portfolio.
- Ensure recovery of systems pledged as security on delinquent loans.
- Assist in the restructuring of debts in the interest of the company and customer.
- Manage Customer and stakeholder relations in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Ability to use Online banking platform.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Micro Finance or Credit management.
- CPAK holder.
- At least 3 years working Experience in related field in a Banking or micro –finance in the similar role
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Good communication & reporting skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Credit Officer) to email@example.com by 25th November 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.