Our Client, ICEA LION General Insurance Company Limited is one of East Africa's largest and most innovative insurers and financial services companies.
Their decades of experience and eye on the future helping clients navigate today's complex financial landscape underscores their business success.
They are seeking to recruit a highly ambitious candidate to fill in the following position at their Kisumu office:
Reporting to the Manager, Branches & ADC, the Branch Manager position will be in charge of the Company’s branch office, to ensure the office runs efficiently; drive the marketing, sales and customer service functions in the designated region; and to ensure that the Company’s key performance measures are properly understood and monitored.
- Maintaining aggressive and sustained pursuit of business prospects in order to achieve new and renewal business targets.
- Monitoring competition and recommending suitable measures to enhance competitiveness.
- Organizing regular professional assessment and survey of major risks.
- Monitoring all business transactions, including issuance of motor certificates, premium payment and credit.
- Guiding the team and individuals toward achieving results.
- Coordinating the full implementation of the main operating system at the branch.
- Monitoring overall credit control status of the branch to maintain debt exposure within sustainable levels.
- Negotiating settlement of claims and make appropriate recommendations to top management.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualification(s) in insurance e.g. ACII, FCII or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience; 3 of which should be at senior management level.
- Result oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet set sales targets.
- Excellent track record of performance with demonstrated ability to deliver business plans.
- Excellent team leadership skills, communication, organization and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by 17th November 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.