Our client, a leading online travel company in Africa is urgently seeking to recruit Head of Visa to join their team.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Using VISA and external data analyze client needs across the focus markets and identify opportunities for consulting assignments.
- Develop project pitches and in coordination with Account Executives, secure new consulting assignments with clients, as well as “re-engagements opportunities” via a consultative sales approach in assigned markets.
- Deliver consulting projects, resolve complex strategic problems, synthesize and manage complex project structures when required.
- Develop and deliver client training programs and impart best practices knowledge sharing to VISA clients.
- Where appropriate, work with designated practice areas global consulting groups to incorporate best practice, source analytical or other services and realize consulting efficiency.
- Maintain excellent liaison and supervision of external consultants’ deliveries.
- Assist in selecting, recruiting, inducting and training new external consulting firms.
- Work with other teams and external consultants to develop new and improved tools and techniques for future consulting activities.
- Manage the VISA budget and resources to perform all required duties.
- Liaise with VISA functional teams (Finance, Audit, Legal, Tax, Sourcing) to define and implement processes to optimize the daily engagement of vendors and the relationships with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred but not required.
- At least five years of solid experience. Preferably, card portfolio management and analytical experience within the card business of top-tier bank
- A combination of local/regional and global experience strongly desired.
- Deep consulting skills and client engagement capabilities. Advanced client contact and presentation skills.
- Highly analytical with advanced PowerPoint skills and Excel skills.
- Superior project management skills.
- Results driven, flexible and both internally and externally customer focused.
- Knowledge of VISA’s card products and systems process flows. Ability to work with data warehouse tools and knowledge of internal VISA operations strongly desired.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative and work with limited direction.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘[email protected]’ indicating the job title “HEAD OF VISA” on the subject line by 10th November 2016.