Our client, a Renewable Energy Project in Rift Valley is looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst.
The successful candidate MUST have proven financial modelling experience working with the big four audit company, proven experience working with project on the range of Euro 200 M and excellent experience in drawdowns against large international lender agreements.
- Offer support to CEO in preparing Annual Operating plans.
- Ensure compliance with all shareholders, lenders and government agreements.
- Monitor performance of the project against the base case financial model and prepare regular updated financial models.
- Ensure compliance with tax, legislative and statutory requirements for both the project company and the community trust.
- Interface with and management of company secretarial provider.
Qualification & Skills:
- Must have international exposure.
- Must have an excellent background in risk management, mitigation and financial modelling.
- Must have excellent education background.
- Must have experience in the Renewable Energy sector.
- Proven experience in project accounting is mandatory.
- Must have senior management experience mange people.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must be a natural problem solver who thrives in challenges.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 800,000 – 1,000,000 ( Approx. 8,000– 10,000 USD ) depending on experience and skills
Deadline: 20th November 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.