Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading management consultancy firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our client is a well-established organization in the market and seeks to engage with a professional high drive, dynamic and self-respecting talent in the position of:-
Senior Human Capital Resourcing & Placement Manager
Main Purpose of the Job: Leading & Managing the full resourcing cycle in collaboration with respective line managers, both locally and internationally while liaise with various Heads of HR in the countries to enhance the pool of talent within the organization.
- Lead effective talent acquisition planning and resourcing in coordination with Regional and Functional heads, Heads of HR and finance
- Collaborate with HR colleagues to research competitive practices in the industry, recommend new programs or enhancements based on cost/ benefit analyses, benchmark and align the organizations approach to recruitment, and talent with the company’s strategic direction in order to attract and retain qualified staff
- Identify key organizational capability requirements based on metrics obtained through the recruitment process
- Work closely with HR heads to determine local & regional sourcing, streamline establishment and develop recruitment strategies, policies and sourcing plans
- Implement recruitment principles developed and ensuring this includes defining requirements for job postings, sourcing talent through creative means and building compensation offers aligned with the pay structure of the organization.
- Develop and maintain data base of all critical positions in the organization
- Identify best ways for sourcing specific technical, management and administrative talent
- In-charge of the talent service delivery, including coordinating external recruitment events e.g. career fairs,
- Oversee the process of background checks and pre-employment testing in conjunction with any external providers and administrative support
- Measure recruitment practices against recruitment metrics, analyze for gaps, and develop innovative solutions
- Ensure compliance of hiring practices with legislation
- Play an active role in the implementation of new technology and software implementation throughout the organization and track metrics for recruitment analysis
Skills: Talent Management, Recruitment Management, Reward Management, Employee relations and Labor laws, HR Service Delivery
- Professionalism & Integrity
- High drive
- Team champion
- Influencing Skills
Academic Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors in Human Resource Management/Business Administration; Masters preferred
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 10 years’ experience in Human Resource Management and 5 years in Recruitment Management
- Must be a registered member of a Human Resource professional body
Qualifying candidates to kindly apply through our website www.bpc.co.ke on or before 24th November, 2016
Tel: +254 712 316 877
(Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted, however, all CVs will remain active in our data bank)