Our client, a world’s leading company for Solar Home Systems is looking to fill the position of a Development and Expansion Manager for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting field research and implementing the zonal expansion plan.
- Leading development of nation-wide market-penetration strategy & nation-wide expansion strategy.
- Establishing a standardised national expansion approach which specifies required key processes.
- Monitoring, coordinating, and supporting expansion efforts in existing zones.
- Conceptualizing and developing expansion plans for new zones.
- Setting up project plans for implementing market-entry with Development & Expansion Specialist.
- Driving market-related competitor analysis.
- Managing Department, including creating reporting guidelines for the team.
- Acting as relationship builder at national level.
- Must have a Business degree in administration.
- Must have knowledge in project management, strategic management, corporate development.
- 5-7 yrs working experience in BD, corporate finance, strategic business development.
- Experience with global project mgt with an international & dispersed team.
- Experience with business planning & the development of business cases.
- Experience in a high growth company, including supporting growth phases via geographic expansion.
- Willingness to travel nationally for longer periods of time.
- Strong business drive , strategic business mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 340,000 - 380,000/= (Approx. 3400 - 3,800 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 22nd December 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.