The Sotik Tea Companies: We are an organization located in a rural environment 50kms from Kericho town consisting of tea estates and two highly automated tea Factories.
We have an innovative approach to the growing and manufacture of black tea and pride ourselves in the quality of our personnel and our productivity.
We are seeking on applicant for the position of Clerk of Works.
The applicant should have:
- A diploma in building construction or equivalent.
- Preferably not less than 5 years relevant experience in supervisory position.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, practices, plant, tools and equipment used in the construction industry.
- Good and proven administrative experience and skills
- Aged between 30 to 40 years old.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of building construction and other civil works including the:
- Design, plan, prepare bill of quantities, schedule and supervise new works / renovations and maintenance of existing structures to the required standards.
- Prepare annual budgets.
- Prepare monthly reports.
Applicants should send their hand written covering letter enclosing a detailed CV, to reach us not later than Friday 18th November 2016 to:
The Managing Director,
Sotik Tea Companies
P.O. Box Private Bog
Sotik Tea Companies are on equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification.