We are exclusive importers of and a direct distributor of award winning, globally recognized brands of wine and spirits in Kenya and looking for an enthusiastic, driven candidate to fill the following position:
Position: On Trade Sales Executive
As an On Trade Sales Executive, it would be your job to sell the company’s products and be responsible for finding and winning new customers.
You will also be responsible for maximizing the sales of supplier brands to the trade through effective territory planning, selling merchandising, and communicating that permits achievement of company and supplier objectives.
- Performs functions to obtain sales, secure new business accounts and service the needs of the existing sales accounts with an assigned territory
- Calls on accounts and covers daily routes by creating an established and efficient routing pattern.
- Analyzes entire account base by visiting each account and determining the specific needs of the individual accounts.
- Establishes sales and merchandising objectives relative to brand priority for each account by understanding company priorities.
- Prepares and presents professional sales presentations to customers by combining both the company’s priorities and customers’ needs.
- Organizes special events to maximize brand visibility within accounts by promoting specific brands to accounts customer base.
- Communicates with management as to needs of specific accounts by maintaining organized territory and account records.
- Attends and actively participate in sales meetings by asking questions relative to current supplier activities.
- Job duties may on occasion include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities.
Qualification, Knowledge & Skills:
- A university degree or advanced diploma in business management or related courses
- Minimum one (3) year of sales experience in the food/beverage industry advantageous; alcoholic beverages sales experience preferred.
- Experience demonstrating strong leadership selling, time management skills.
- Strong written, verbal, persuasion and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize and to meet deadlines.
- Ideal to have a valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in computer use
Qualified candidates to submit their CVs by 9 December, 2016 to: [email protected] with application letter listing the on-trade key accounts under their portfolios and current or expected remuneration.