Job Title: Sales Executive
Reference: SE 2017
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Contract: 1 Year
Profile Introduction: Our client, a leading provider of integrated solutions for acquisition, development and improving of property and a wide range of other related services to homeowners and property developers, seeks to recruit a Sales Executive.
Role Summary: To accelerate sales of the company’s housing stock and ensure good customer interface with prospective home buyers.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in land economics, real estate or building & construction related studies;
- Masters’ degree is an added advantage;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales & marketing/ business development 3 of which should be within the property sales industry;
- Experience in high level sales & marketing or administrative role on Real Estate projects will be a distinct advantage;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Support company housing development strategy aimed at providing affordable housing to an identified market segment;
- Propose imaginative suggestions as to how best to achieve the defined objectives in a company business;
- Oversee and maintain of an accurate database of company properties on sale so as to guide buyers appropriately;
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of existing or creative sales methods, costs and results;
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating advertising and promotional programs;
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business and establishing targeted market share;
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities so as to improve product packaging
- Provide relevant information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends;
- Coordinating new real estate product development in conjunction with company project teams;
- Oversee the day to day administration of the company sales through direct reports and any other responsibilities assigned by management.
- Awareness of latest developments within the real estate fields;
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Confident individual with a proactive attitude;
- Exceptional interpersonal, selling & persuasion skills demonstrating professionalism in all dealings;
- Demonstrated selling & persuasion skills;
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills with ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner;
- A self-starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation;
- Ability to work closely with other team members and displaying trust and loyalty;
- Must be disciplined and well organized, energetic and enthusiastic;
- Be fiscally savvy to manage budgets & sales/ marketing exercises;
- Be both a strategic thinker as well as being a capable implementer;
- Be able to multi-task and keep calm under pressure;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Proven ability to provide a customer focused service;
- Flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time to time.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your CV to [email protected] and apply online by 18th January 2017.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer