Executive Associate to the Regional Leader, P & C Director and Finance Director
East Africa Regional Office, Nairobi
World Vision (WV) is a global network of people committed to enhance the well-being of children everywhere by empowering families and communities to overcome the challenges of poverty and injustice.
The Executive Associate will provide a wide range of administrative support services for the office of the Regional Leader, People & Culture and Finance Directors that ensures efficient functioning of the office and effective communication with stakeholders.
Responsibilities include: Communication, Information and Stakeholder Management; Coordination of Meeting and Event Management; Administration and Travel Coordination.
Skills required include:
- A university degree in administration, communications, or related and transferable field of study required.
- Additional qualifications in secretarial or business studies will be a plus
- At least 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role or approx. 3-5 years’ experience in supporting senior executives.
- Experience working in Africa will be preferred.
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
How to Apply
For specific details regarding the position, please CLICK HERE to refer to the full description and apply online by the closing date 17 January 2017.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
World Vision is an equal opportunity employer.
Our Vision for every child, life in all its fullness; Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.