Job Vacancy: Project Leader – IT Projects
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Attends internal meetings to update team members on the scope of the project and requirements
- Have weekly project meetings with the senior management to brief them on the progress of the projects and any other updates
- Participate in monthly meetings to share the successes and challenges encountered during the course of the project and strategize on ways to overcome to challenges in future projects
- Works closely with the design team to ensure the drawings meet the client’s specifications
- Liaise with the Commissioning Technician to ensure technical project implementation is done to scope
- Manage projects from Kick-off till commissioning and ensures projects are delivered on Scope, Budget and Time within the framework developed by the company and to ensure client satisfaction throughout implementation.
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Analyze the actual project performance against the project plan and make adjustments consistent with project objectives.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- In liaison with the Project Accountant, tracks project costs and budget utilization
- Prepares cash requests for both materials bought with cash and travel expenses in liaison with the Commissioning Engineer and gets approval from Project accountant.
- Identification of risks (cash flow / liquidity)
- Coordinate with stores and project accountant to ensure the necessary equipment is ordered and available when needed
- Work together with stores to ensure technicians have the required PPE
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or an Engineering field
- PMP certified
- 3-4 years’ experience in project management
- Good grasp of technical installations & willingness to learn
- Familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project etc.
- Proven track record in successfully coordinating complex projects
- Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, kindly send your CV to [email protected] and indicate your current salary, expected salary and notice period by COB 7th July 2017.
Put ‘Project Leader’ on the subject line.