The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa. AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The hospital wishes to recruit an ideal candidate for the following position:
Quality Assurance Officer
Job Summary: To implement, manage and monitor the Quality Management Systems in the Laboratory department so as to ensure consistent adherence to ISO 15189:2012, JCIA standard requirements and Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP)
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Higher Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institute.
- Diploma in Total Quality Management will be an added advantage
- Registration with the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technician and Technologist Board.
- Minimum five years professional experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 15189:2012
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Quality Management Systems, Laboratory Operation and Procedures.
- Ability to write and review SOP’s.
Only application letter and CV should be emailed to [email protected]
Deadline of submitting application is on 14th July 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.