The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network.
The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa. AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The hospital wishes to recruit an ideal candidate for the following position:
System Analyst and IT Corporate Trainer
- Learn the various specialized applications within Hospital environment; with focus on training of others
- Identify areas of gap in IT process and knowledge within the institution that are hampering institutional goals.
- Identify training and growth initiatives ¡n the area of IT skills in collaboration with HR department.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Business Information Systems.
- MCSC profession qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills and be able to work with minimum supervisions
- Knowledge in CARE2000 a bonus
Only application letter and CV should be emailed to [email protected]
Deadline of submitting application is on 14th July 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.