Our Client, Amica Savings & Credit Ltd wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Administration Assistant.
This position will be based at the Head Office, Muranga Town
- Responsible for organizing and supervising all of the operational maintenance activities that facilitate the smooth running of the organization.
- Offer efficient response and management of emergencies & other repairs.
- Maintenance & servicing of all standby generators.
- Keep track of equipment’s that require maintenance/replacement and escalate any problems to management to be managed accordingly.
- Supervise constructions.
- Ensure all risk, safety and emergency procedures are maintained and followed always.
- Ensure cleanliness, health and safety in the organization.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma preferably Electrical/Construction
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a maintenance and repairs works
- Must be experienced in electrical, plumbing, building and general maintenance.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit cover letter and curriculum vitae indicating current and expected remuneration package to: [email protected]; by 25th July 2017.